Welcome to An Integrative Approach to Healing
Hello, my name is Valorie de Leña. I am a licensed marriage and family therapist in the state of California. I have 16 years of professional experience working to help people live more meaningful and peaceful lives. Throughout the years serving my clients and also through my personal journey, I have found that an integrative approach to healing is the most effective way to transform your experience.
Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or just beginning to explore who you are, this integrative approach – mind, body, spirit – can provide valuable insights about you. This is how you and I would work together in an integrative approach to healing and self-discovery.
Motivations to Seek Support
People usually come to me for support because of one or more of the following motivations and/or situations:
- They may be experiencing a difficult life situation like the loss of a loved one, divorce, serious illness or loss of a job. They want guidance and support.
- Some may be aspiring to improve or optimize their relationships or a marriage issue or family miscommunication. They need tools and facilitation.
- Others may be finding ordinary life situations increasingly difficult to be with, such as feeling fearful, anxious or overwhelmed. They are needing relief.
- Often people feel lost, stuck or lack of purpose in life and feeling off track. They want to find their own inner direction.
- Many are drawn to explore the deeper, more mysterious nature of who they are. They want to learn how to live from this place and often need a trusted guide
- Some people are experiencing traumatic memories, physical tension or recurring dreams. They want to feel freedom from this persistent distress.
- People can get caught up in their critical judgments of self and others. They want a natural way to find their joy and inner peace.
If you have a sense that you might benefit from this integrative approach, I invite you to call 925-295-0342 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibility of our working together.
For more information about this integrative approach to healing and the methods I use, here’s a good starting point.